According to a survey, total number of active email users is likely to surpass 4.3 billion in the next couple of years. Moreover, if done correctly, email marketing can help you generate an average ROI of $32 for every $1 spent on it. These numbers are just the tip of the iceberg because the real importance of email marketing is far greater than them.
If you run a business that’s largely dependent on online sales, you must be dependent on Google. That said, like every other business driving sales through Google, you must have seen how bad it can affect your revenue overnight. One core update and all your rankings can disappear immediately. This is where email marketing comes into the picture.
If you want to reduce your dependence on search engines and maintain a constant flow of traffic as well as revenue regardless of any core also update, then check out the latest email marketing statistics for 2019 and start building your email list as soon as possible. This is a long-term process, but the results that you get by this method are long-lasting.
- What is Web Content Personalization? July 12, 2021
- Behind The Scenes Of Virtual Escape Room Singapore May 21, 2021
- How far internal communication is effective in organizations? May 15, 2021
- How to choose the best workflow software for your company? May 8, 2021
- What are the various steps to become a successful content creator on onlyfans? March 25, 2021
- Getting the social media marketing way March 21, 2021