According to a survey, total number of active email users is likely to surpass 4.3 billion in the next couple of years. Moreover, if done correctly, email marketing can help you generate an average ROI of $32 for every $1 spent on it. These numbers are just the tip of the iceberg because the real importance of email marketing is far greater than them.
If you run a business that’s largely dependent on online sales, you must be dependent on Google. That said, like every other business driving sales through Google, you must have seen how bad it can affect your revenue overnight. One core update and all your rankings can disappear immediately. This is where email marketing comes into the picture.
If you want to reduce your dependence on search engines and maintain a constant flow of traffic as well as revenue regardless of any core also update, then check out the latest email marketing statistics for 2019 and start building your email list as soon as possible. This is a long-term process, but the results that you get by this method are long-lasting.
- What are the various steps to become a successful content creator on onlyfans? March 25, 2021
- Getting the social media marketing way March 21, 2021
- Engage In Puzzling Games, Virtual Escape Room Singapore March 15, 2021
- Preventing cybersecurity breaches: Here’s why your business can do! February 12, 2021
- Buy Facebook Account From an Online Supplier January 11, 2021
- What are the Disadvantages of Streaming Free Movies Online January 11, 2021